New Service: Spark Wallet!
Today we are excited to announce Spark Wallet as the latest addition to the Start9 Service Marketplace! You can view the source code here.
Spark is a minimalistic wallet GUI for
c-lightning. It supports sending and receiving payments, viewing history, and managing channels.
- Ensure you are have EmbassyOS ≥ 0.2.5.
- Ensure you have these services installed and running: (1) Bitcoin Core (2) Bitcoin Proxy and (3) c-lightning.
Spark Walletfrom the Service Marketplace.
- Visit your unique Spark Wallet Tor Address (.onion URL) from any Tor-enabled browser.
- Enter your username and password (located in the
configsection of your Spark Wallet service)
That’s it! You are now running Spark Wallet!
Currently, the Spark Wallet native apps for Android, Mac, Linux, and Windows are do not support Tor. Therefore, the only way to use Spark Wallet with your Embassy is from the browser according to the instructions above.
* Please keep in mind that Spark Wallet, Lightning, and EmbassyOS are beta technologies undergoing rapid development. While we are not aware of any issues, we recommend only storing trivial amounts of BTC on your Lightning node.