New Service: LNDg!
Today we are excited to announce LNDg as the latest addition to the Start9 Service Marketplace! You can view the source code here.
LNDg is a lite GUI web interface to analyze LND data and manage your node with automation.
LNDg offers a variety of tools, including:
- Channel performance metrics.
- Suggests and automates fee rates. LNDg will make suggestions on an adjustment to the current set outbound fee rate for each channel. This uses historical payment and forwarding data over the last 7 days to drive suggestions
- Suggest new peers. LNDg will make suggestions for new peers to open channels to based on your node’s successful routing history.
- Suggest AR (Auto-Rebalance) actions. LNDg will make suggestions for actions to take around Auto-Rebalancing.
- AR autopilot setting. LNDg will automatically act upon the suggestions it makes on the Suggests AR Actions page.
- HTLC failure stream. LNDg will listen for failure events in your htlc stream and record them to the dashboard when they occur.
- Peer Reconnection. LNDg will automatically try to resolve any channels that are seen as inactive, no more than every 3 minutes per peer.
- API Backend. The following data can be accessed at the /api endpoint: