Today we are excited to announce BTCPay Server as the latest addition to the Start9 Service Marketplace! You can view the source code here.
- Install EmbassyOS 0.2.11 or higher.
- Ensure you have both Bitcoin Core and Bitcoin Proxy installed and running. You will also need to install LND or c-lightning if you want to accept payments over Lightning.
- Install BTCPay Server from the Service Marketplace.
- Optionally configure your LND or c-lightning node.
- Follow the simple on-screen flow to create your BTCPay user in Bitcoin Proxy.
- That’s it! You can now access your personal BTCPay Server by visiting its Tor Address (.onion URL) or LAN Address (.local URL).
* Please keep in mind that Bitcoin, Lightning, BTCPay Server and EmbassyOS are beta technologies undergoing rapid development. Please use with caution.